Today, the current DraftKings casino states include New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Connecticut. However, additional DraftKings Casino may spring up in the future as regulation keeps changing. For additional information on where the DraftKings casino legal states, we have outlined them below:
- DraftKings Pennsylvania: DraftKings’ online casino was the next launch in Pennsylvania. Sports gambling is now available in conjunction with Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, where the company has partnered. The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board regulates DraftKings in Pennsylvania.
- DraftKings Connecticut: Only Mohegan Sun and DraftKings are permitted to provide online casino games in Connecticut. The Mashantucket Pequot Tribe, which owns Foxwoods Resort Casino, is a partner in Connecticut.
- DraftKings New Jersey: DraftKings com made its debut in New Jersey as the first state to accept the service. Resorts Atlantic City has partnered with the provider to create a live dealer studio in New Jersey. New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement oversees the state’s online casino industry.
- DraftKings Michigan: In January 2021, DraftKings was there from the beginning of Michigan’s new market. By working with Bay Mills Resort & Casino and the Michigan Gaming Control Board, they were able to build their first casino in Michigan.
DraftKings West Virginia: DraftKings sportsbook states West Virginia has partnered with the Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races to provide its online casino. The Lottery Commission handles the regulation of the West Virginia Lottery.
How Does DraftKings Work
You have nothing to risk by establishing an account since you earn free credits simply for joining up. As a bonus, you may take advantage of various games and promos after setting up your DraftKings sportsbook and casino account.
If you’ve been thinking about signing up, these steps will help you get started.
- First, click through the DraftKings states link found on this page. Click the button to begin the registration process.
- Next, make sure to fill out each field with your details. The first step is to establish a username and password and enter your email. First, check what states are Draftkings legal to bet in your jurisdiction. Players must be at least 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Then, to go on to the next step, press ‘Next.’ Make sure you’ve entered all of the requested information to prove you are who you say you are.
- After that, you have to secure your account is adding security questions or linking it to your cell phone number.
- Verifying your geolocation is the final step.
It’s time to play, so go ahead and verify your free credits. You should have received your bonus by now.
After that, you’ll be able to put money into your account. DraftKings will match all of your first deposits up to $2,000 if you sign up with a minimum of $5.
Requirements Before You Can Create an Account at DraftKings Casino
To create an account, players must be at least 21 years old. Signing up with DraftKings is possible regardless of where you live. Everything you need to get started is available to you from any location.
To play for real money, you will have to be in one of the following states: Michigan, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, or West Virginia.
No matter where you live in the United States, you may still enjoy the website to make a wager. If your device is equipped with geolocation technology, you will be instantly sent to the most appropriate website or app; remember to authorize permission to access.
Gaming control boards in most states require DraftKings and other operators to go through the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure. You need to provide the last four digits of your social security number to verify that your identification matches the information given (SSN).
DraftKings Sportsbook and Casino Highlights
Slots and table games are plenty at DraftKings Online Casino. However, only Stars Casino can rival DraftKings in terms of quality when it comes to custom-made games. It’s also great to see the number of games in each category under the header.
New Jersey residents might notice the number (681) next to the slots heading if they visit the DraftKings website. However, even if you don’t use it, this information offers you a good idea of what’s available on the desktop site and mobile app.
Additionally, we can’t overlook the fact that the website and app provide various games. In addition to daily fantasy sports, you may play casino and sports betting activities on the daily fantasy sports website. These features make DraftKings a fascinating and diversified online gambling platform.
The absence of filters is the only drawback of the website/app. It’s difficult to identify certain games when you’re in one of these categories. This is an issue when you have many games to choose from.
DraftKings Casino Legal States FAQs
What states is DraftKings legal in?
You can play at DraftKings if you are in one of these states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
How many states have DraftKings?
First and foremost, it is allowed to play daily fantasy sports on sites like DraftKings in all but 10 of the 50 states (more on that below). Moreover, no federal legislation prevents residents of the United States from participating in daily fantasy sports on websites like DraftKings, FanDuel, and others.
What states allow DraftKings Casino?
DraftKings Casino states include New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Connecticut.
Can you play casino on DraftKings?
The excitement of a casino floor is now at your fingertips with DraftKings Casino games. Suppose you’re in a country where online gambling is allowed. In that case, you may use your Android or iOS device to access DraftKings Casino. Then, just a few mouse clicks are required to start online gaming.
What casino is affiliated with DraftKings?
Breaking down the partnership between DraftKings and Caesars is something for everyone. However, Monday’s revelation by Caesars Entertainment, one of the biggest casino operators in the United States, is that buying an ownership stake in the top DFS provider DraftKings is neither a secret nor a surprise.