On January 1 at 1:00 PM ET, A.J. Brown, who ranks fourth in the NFL in receiving yards, will attempt to spearhead the charge for the Philadelphia Eagles (13-2) against New Orleans Saints (6-9) and their second-best pass defense (190.4 passing yards allowed per game).
The Eagles are entering this match after a 40-34 loss to the Dallas Cowboys. In their previous game, the Saints crushed the Cleveland Browns 17-10. Gardner Minshew led the Eagles against the Cowboys with 355 yards on 24-of-40 passing (60.0%) for two touchdowns and two interceptions.
He also had four yards on four carries and a rushing touchdown. Miles Sanders had the ball 21 times for 65 yards (3.1 yards per carry) and managed to add a six-yard reception. Against the Cowboys, DeVonta Smith caught eight passes for 113 yards (averaging 14.1 yards per catch) and two touchdowns.
For the Saints against the Browns, Andy Dalton completed 8-of-15 passes for 92 yards, no touchdowns, and an interception. Alvin Kamara rushed for 76 yards and a touchdown on 20 attempts. He had two 34-yard receptions. Rashid Shaheed caught four passes for 41 yards on five targets for an average of 10.3 yards per reception.
Table of Contents
Predictions for the Eagles vs. the Saints
The National Football League odds are available at DraftKings Sportsbook. At 3:32 AM, the odds were updated ET on Tuesday; visit CasinoWatchNJ and DraftKings for a detailed set of sports betting odds.
Betting on the Eagles
- In 15 games this season, the Eagles have eight successes against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 5-4 ATS record while they are backed by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The Eagles have gone over the total in 10 of 15 games (66.7%).
Betting on the Saints
- Six of the Saints’ 15 games have been played against the spread this season.
- The Saints have only covered the spread once this season as underdogs by 6.5 points or more.
- So far in 2022, the Saints have won six of fifteen games (40%).
Do you want to wager on this NFL game or another? DraftKings Sportsbook, CasinoWatchNJ’s approved sportsbook associate in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, allows you to bet legally online. So place your bets right now!