Using the NJ online casinos’ prepaid card option has been one of the most efficient and faster ways of transferring to and from a New Jersey online casino site or app.
Today, most of the major online casinos allow their players to sign up for a branded NJ casinos online prepaid card, which can also be used wherever Discover Cards are accepted.
Players who successfully registered a prepaid card can be the only ones who can withdraw via prepaid cards, even if the card is not being used to make a qualifying deposit.
PROMO / SIGN UP
What Are The NJ Online Casinos Prepaid Cards?
Online gambling now offers the use of prepaid cards on some casinos to make the transactions easier. Below, you could find a list of NJ online casinos prepaid cards.
- Visa Prepaid Card
- American Express Prepaid Card
- Play+ Prepaid Card
- Neteller Prepaid Card
- Paysafe Prepaid Card
- Skrill Prepaid Card
What Online Casinos Accept Prepaid Cards?
Only 18 out of 23 New Jersey online casino sites have assimilated the use of prepaid cards into their cashiers. The most notable examples are the Golden Nugget Casino, BetFair Casino, Caesars Casino, & SugarHouse Casino.
Below is the list of online casinos that accept prepaid cards starting from the most notable ones.
- Golden Nugget Online Casino
- BetFair Online Casino
- Caesars Casino Online
- SugarHouse Online Casino
- Pointsbet Online Casino
- Borgata Online Casino
- PokerStars Online Casino
- Tropicana Online Casino
- Resorts Online Casino
- Mohegan Sun Online Casino
- Pala Online Casino
- BetMGM Online Casino
- Hard Rock Online Casino
- BetAmerica Online Casino
- Unibet Online Casino
- Bet365 Casino
- DraftKings Online Casino
- Parx Online Casino
Each site above has its unique prepaid card option which can also only be used for online gambling at the specific site registered.
NJ Casinos Prepaid Card – Sign Up
The registration process of each online casinos varies from each of them varies from one another. But in general, follows the common procedure:
- Navigate to the “Cashier” and choose “(casino name) Prepaid Card.”
- For those who haven’t sign up yet for the prepaid card, select “Enroll” or “Add New”. Most of the time, you will have to provide a measure of strong authentication to determine that you are not a robot. On some casinos, you have to verify your DOB, Social Security Number, and to agree with the Terms and Conditions of the online casino.
- After the verification part, you can deposit money to your prepaid card using a Visa, a Mastercard Debit, or a Credit Card. Make sure that the credit card you are using matches the account holder’s name.
- Prepaid Cards with funds can be immediately transferred to your online casino wallets (no physical prepaid card required). Then navigate through “Cashier”, then “Prepaid Card”, and by selecting “Deposit.”
- You will receive your physical prepaid card via your mail address within 7-10 days of your first transaction. You can use the physical prepaid card at ATMs and anywhere where Discover Cards are accepted.
Withdrawing From A NJ Casinos Prepaid Card
The common way of withdrawing funds from your online casino is by using the same method as to how you deposited for that fund which you used on your wages. But that’s not the case with Prepaid Visa Card Online Casino.
As long as you’ve completed signing up for the prepaid card, you can immediately withdraw the funds you already have in your online casino account if you are an existing player using the prepaid card.
Your prepaid card deposits can also be withdrawn through ACH, mail, or cash at the casino cage.
Are there any fees involved with using a prepaid card?
The NJ online casino alone will never impose a charge to players who deposit to use the prepaid card choice.
Moreover, suppose a credit card is utilized to load a prepaid account. Then, the credit card company could view this as a bank loan and start charging according to their fee schedule.
It is therefore suggested that players use a debit card to finance their prepaid card account at any time possible.
Some facilities charge fair prices for replacement cards or ATM withdrawals inside the United States. However, the NJ online casino will sometimes cover these costs for its VIPs.
What Is The Use Of The Physical Prepaid Card?
There are different ways that the physical prepaid card can be used:
- To load money to and from NJ online casinos
- ATM withdrawal within the USA
- Point of sale purchases from where they accept Discover.
Those who own a physical card can access a web portal which you can use to initiate transfers through ACH, Visa, and MasterCard. Having a physical card will give you the privilege to access your account history, boundless FAQs, and other features that you would truly love.
You could access your prepaid card through mobile also.
How High Is The Acceptance Rates On Prepaid Card Transactions?
Prepaid card transactions in an online casino boast a high success rate in deposit methods at any New Jersey online casino.
This is a good alternative for those who are having trouble conducting transactions using ACH, MasterCard, and Visa. The only drawback of using a prepaid card is having to do another step by loading the balance into the card. Which is only a matter of seconds.
Below is an example of NJ casino prepaid card deposit limits for Golden Nugget Online Casino:
- Daily Limit: $2,000
- Weekly Limit: $4,500
- Monthly Limit: $10,000
Take note that VIP members of the online casinos have higher limits, of up to $70,000 per month and a maximum of $100,000 card balance.
Limits are there to ensure that the New Jersey online casinos are adhering to Responsible Gambling.